[tomoyo-users-en 24] Re: tomoyo and grsecurity? part2

Zurück zum Archiv-Index
Szymon G sz.g.****@googl*****
Mon Jan 5 08:22:24 JST 2009

2009/1/4  <unspa****@hushm*****>:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:36:07 +0100 Szymon G
> <sz.g.****@googl*****> wrote:
>>anyway, this is what i wanted to send:
>>(..)
>
> If you look closely the difference between originals and rejects
> aren't that different. Patching a clean kernel source with CCS
> (before GRSec) should show the patches get added perfectly.
> Probably the GRSecurity patch messed up some newlines.
>
> As far as I can see the only thing that needs some more attention
> is the af_unix.c.rej, but if you read the original code next to the
> reject you'll probably be able to insert the missing lines manually.
>

> Regards, unSpawn

hm... i've asked a friend of mine about help /he knows *a bit* more
than i/, he get some errors.
he will look closer on it tomorrow (i hope ;p)- so, in case of
problems, i'll send more messages later. anyway, i hope it will be
working together fine.

> * BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what is it you use TOMOYO
> mainly for?

well... i dont mind asking :>
i'm not running any server, i dont have any computer-related job, i
wanna check it just becouse I'm courious about it... i'm a bit
interested in computers' safety, especially in apparmor/tomoyo-like
systems (well... i just cant get selinux :/)

your sincerely
szymon