[tomoyo-dev-en 69] Re: Access Logs

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Jamie Nguyen dysco****@gmail*****
Fri Dec 31 06:25:40 JST 2010

Tetsuo Handa wrote:
> Thank you for proofreading the documentation.

No problem :)

> I've finished updating texts/pictures/movies in
> tags/htdocs/1.8-tmp/{install,initialize,learning,tuning,enforcing}.html .
>
> Although I haven't implemented above changes, I want to upload a new tar ball
> and overwrite tags/htdocs/1.8/ with tags/htdocs/1.8-tmp/ because the 2.6.37
> seems to come out shortly and I added patches for 2.6.38 .

OK great. Once you have overwritten the documentation, could I ask you
to leave the 1.8-tmp folder there? I would like to use this area to
apply some more major changes to the documentation, such as the order
of some of the sections and so on. I wanted to wait until a more
stable time to make these changes, and once I have made them then you
can have a look through and see if you like the changes.

Kind regards