[tomoyo-dev-en 52] Re: Access Logs

Zurück zum Archiv-Index

Tetsuo Handa from-****@I-lov*****
Tue Dec 21 23:26:59 JST 2010

Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> I have made some improvements to Phases 1-3 of the 1.8 documentation.

You can commit them to SVN without waiting for my work.

I'll make updated documentation using temporary directory (e.g.
tags/htdocs/1.8/tmp/ ) because updated documentation depends on updated
tarballs that are not yet released. I'll detect how you modified current
documentation and merge into updated documentation.

> Regarding Phase 2, there is a table showing the exception policy
> directives, such as path_group and deny_autobind and so on. Below
> this, I have added a link to the Policy Specification, as this
> provides a more insightful look at the possible directives for the
> exception policy (including example usage).

I see.

>                                             Do you feel it is
> necessary to keep this table within Phase 2, as there is duplication
> of information? I am tempted to replace this table with one or two
> paragraphs describing what the exception policy is used for, and then
> the user can look within the Policy Specification to further expand
> their knowledge. Sound OK?

Asking readers to dive into the ocean page would make readers get lost.
Therefore, I'd like to keep short version here so that readers needn't to
dive unless needed. I expected that this short version helps reader's
understanding. But if you think this table disturbs beginner's thinking,
I'm fine to relocate this table.