Foren: ヘルプ (Thread #28101)

Separate 0.5.8 - No Destination Color Space (2010-12-08 00:27 by smittyjones #54658)

I installed Separate 0.5.8 for Gimp 2.4.6.
I'm trying to convert my Gimp file to CMYK.
It works, but when I select Separate-> Separate from the Image menu,
it does not show any choices for the Destination Color Space.
I suspect that there is a file missing, but what?

Reply to #54658×

You can not use Wiki syntax
You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Separate 0.5.8 - No Destination Color Space (2010-12-08 09:10 by smittyjones #54664)

I'm using XP
Reply to #54658

Reply to #54664×

You are not logged in. To discriminate your posts from the rest, you need to pick a nickname. (The uniqueness of nickname is not reserved. It is possible that someone else could use the exactly same nickname. If you want assurance of your identity, you are recommended to login before posting.) Anmelden

RE: Separate 0.5.8 - No Destination Color Space (2010-12-08 12:26 by yamma-ma #54669)

CMYK-Output profiles are required for color separation.
Please obtain them from Adobe FTP site:
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/iccprofiles/win/AdobeICCProfilesCS4Win_end-user.zip

Also see the Separate+ FAQ page:
http://cue.yellowmagic.info/softwares/separate-plus/faq.en.html
Reply to #54658

Reply to #54669×

RE: Separate 0.5.8 - No Destination Color Space (2012-01-31 05:05 by Lee #62027)

Win 7 32 bit

I installed gimp, separate+ and the adobe color profiles (both rgb and cmyk) as instructed. I open a .tif file that is suposedly in the rgb colorspace but when click 'tools>separate' the separate command (as well as dutone, export, proof) are greyed out. What else do I need to do? I tried saving the image in the gimp xcf format but that did not help.

Lee
Reply to #54658

Reply to #62027×

RE: Separate 0.5.8 - No Destination Color Space (2012-01-31 05:26 by Lee #62028)

I think I was able to get this working. My image was originally in 'indexed' color mode. I used image>mode>rgb to convert to RGB and the separate commands became available and seemed to then work.
Reply to #62027

Reply to #62028×